The rainy season, utterly different from the five other ones, comes after the departure of summer. Two months of the Bengali calendar, Ashar and Shravan, are considered the rainy season. However, sometimes we can feel the rainy season’s impact until mid-Ashwin.
Farmers in Bangladesh are thankful for the rainy season because it gives them food. Their crops and trees have new life. All kinds of people are also happy during the season. Species after the temperatures stopped going up too much the year before. In the never-ending, When it rains, ponds, canals, and bells fill up with water, and the leaves on trees turn green. For some years, the rainy season has been a curse than a blessing because it often causes terrible things. Floods destroy crops, homes, animals, and infrastructure, and they kill a lot of people. Lives. Still, the rainy season in Bengal is a lot of fun. How the rainy season works have been recorded on film.
- A village submerged in floods during the rainy season.
- Rainy season flowers Kadam flowers. Street Children is selling flowers on city streets
- Rainy season is the time to collect ripe dates
- Seedling shop on the street for planting trees during the rainy season
- Heavy rains cause flooding. The flood water’s velocity. People are relocating to a secure area.
- DOLON CHAPA flower of the rainy season
- Shalik birds under the clouds
- Rain Season City. Clouds in the sky before evening falls
- All around has been submerged in the flood. Flood-affected children are being taken to keep the cows in high places
- Fishing in the rainy season
- Water is flooding everywhere. But pure drinking water is needed. So women affected by the flood got clean water from hand water pumps.
- Rainy season clouds in the village sky