This year is much hotter than other years. Along with adults, children also need extra care. In extreme heat, school-going children can suffer from various problems, including skin burns and dehydration. So besides taking care of themselves, children should also take care of their skin and clothes.
1. Choose light-coloured cotton, net, half silk and linen cotton clothes in children’s clothes. These clothes are less hot and comfortable for children.
2. Girls can buy skirts, salwar kameezes, long frocks, plazos, and tops for children so that children do not feel uncomfortable.
3. Fatwa, pyjama Punjabi, shirt and casual Genji for boys can provide comfort in summer.
4. Avoid buying heavy work clothes and choose short sleeve clothes.
5. Children should be given enough water to drink and children should be encouraged to bathe regularly.
6. Avoid drinking cold water Stop eating outside food.
7. Include more green vegetables, seasonal fruits and soft foods in the baby’s diet.
8. Playing outside in excessive heat can make one sick by sweating, so to keep the child’s body healthy, saline, glucose, various fruit syrups and canned water should be fed regularly.